ARABIC CHICKEN CURRY
Material: onion, potatoes, chicken, lesson, germ masala, ginger, salt.
- First of all, we take pan and put the oil.
- Then put onion pieces and fry it.
- Then crush the gingers.
- Put in the chicken and mix it.
- Then, put red chili powder, turmeric powder, Arabic masala, and mix it.
- When it fries properly then put pieces of tomatoes and mix for 6 minutes.
- Then fry it.
- After that, we put the chicken In the pan.
- And cover it and fry it for 25-30 minutes.
- Then put dry lemon and mix it.
- Put some quantity of water.
- And give high flame.
- And cover it for 3-5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes take out cover.
- Then put salt and mix it.
- Then, put coriander leaves.
- At last, our Arabian chicken curry will be prepared.