BREAD PAKORA OR SAMOSA
Material: bread, potatoes, green chili, onion, coriander leaves, Gobi, red chili, salt, haldi, masala, bassoon, jeera, kacheb.
- First of all we take boiled potatoes, green chili, onion pieces, coriander leaves, Gobi pieces, red chili, salt, haldi, and Chat masala and mix it.
- Then take bassoon, jeera, red chili powder, meetha soda, and salt and mix it.
- Then put oil and mix it.
- And mix with water takes it loser.
- Then put coriander leaves and mix it.
- Now take breads slices.
- And put kacheb on the breads.
- Now put masala which make us.
- Now cut the bread in samosa shape.
- Then take pan and put oil and heat it.
- When pan heated then put the samosa and fries it.
- And some bread slices cut in the pakora shapes and fry it.
- At last our bread pakora or samosa will be prepared.