Material: Chicken, flour, salt, water, flame, red chili powder, black chili powder, green chili and oil.
- First of all, we take the chicken to boil it for 15-20 minutes.
- Then take out and separate the chicken from the bones.
- Then we take flour and mix it with water in softness form.
- Then we make the roll of flour.
- Then make the chicken and mix the red chili and black chili and salt.
- Then a roll of flour changes its shape into a plane.
- Then cook it with oil on the flame for 5 minutes.
- When flour cooked then put the chicken on the floor.
- Then put the other piece of flour.
- Then pack them.
- After that, we give a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- At last our chicken PARATHA prepare.